Telematic Systems, Inc. complete conveyor Inspection and Certification services:
TSI provides each customer with its own data base usage report that stores key data for future test comparisons. Clients use this data to
- Conveyor Video Inspection Service.
- Inspect existing conveyor conditions .
- Identify and safely evaluate worn track flanges on straight sections,vertical inclines/declines, traction wheels, take-ups, and around roller nests.
- Identify broken butt splices, conveyor support brackets, welds, exspansion joints, and safety devices.
- New Conveyor System Testing & Certification.
- Verify new conveyor installations comply with client's specifications and design standards.
- Establish correct take-up chain tension settings for all operating conditions.
- Existing conveyor system problem solving.
- Establish conveyor work (energy) output.
- Establish conveyor power requirements.
- Establish conveyor efficiency factor (CEF).
- Balance drive output horse power on multi-drive systems.
- Calibrate & set drive "torque-out" limit switch.
- Determine correct take-up chain tension.
- Create data base for conveyor PM program
- Monitor the success of their PM programs, and analytically justify maintenance costs.
- Record chain-tension signature of each conveyor under various running conditions.
- Perform work & power (energy) analysis on each conveyor.
- Establish energy (ft-lbs) required for each conveyor.
- Calculate the conveyor efficiency factor (CEF)
- Review data
- Access the condition of each conveyor.